It’s February and we’re already telling you to start thinking about your corporate holiday gifts for this year. Have we actually gone insane? No. We’ve helped companies across the country with corporate gifting for over a decade and we know how challenging it can be. Here are five tips to getting it right with lots of advanced planning.
1. Determine who will be the gifting lead inside of your company early in the year. Ideally this person already liaises with partners or teams inside of the organization, or oversees the Executive Assistant teams that typically facilitate this work.
2. Plant the seed for holiday gifting by the end of May. It’s easier to start and then maintain gifting lists with necessary information like addresses and phone numbers over the quieter summer months, as opposed to when people return to the office in September with a focus on closing out the year. Getting ahead of the curve is key!
3. Reserve your expected gifting needs with Progressive Pours by Urban Grape in September, if possible. September is when distributors are flush with inventory and we can easily find large amounts of wine to fulfill your orders. The later in the year it gets, the fewer choices you will have, and you may find yourself ordering outside of your desired price point just to secure inventory. Getting ahead saves time, money and stress!
4. Finalize your gifting lists by October and send them over to the team at Progressive Pours by Urban Grape.This gives us ample time to add customization to your gift boxes, wrap them and ship them before the end of year shipping crush (when shipping prices often escalate!).
5. Lastly, build a gifting culture 12 months a year. Gifting is not just for the holidays! Our team is here to help you send gifts for milestone occasions, just to say thanks, or to celebrate internal accomplishments.
Ready to start gifting? Here’s how to get started!